Stihl MS 210 C BE Chainsaw
STIHL chain saws are the number one selling brand of chain saws worldwide.
What's so great about a STIHL chain saw? Glad you asked. When you need a chain saw that's reliable and dependable, you need a STIHL! Are you an occasional user, farmer, logger, landscaper or arborist? Work construction, fire and rescue or as a tree surgeon? It doesn't matter. We have the chain saw to meet your needs!
Fit your saw to the job when it comes to work around your home. Whether it's cutting firewood or a bit of trimming, these saws are for you.
With many great chain saws to choose from, homeowners can be confident that we have the STIHL that's right for them. Whether it's a basic chain saw, or one that has a higher power-to-weight ratio for maximum performance, this line of consumer chain saws from STIHL is ideal for around the home. Several of our occasional use models feature the revolutionary STIHL® Easy2Start™ starting system, which makes starting a STIHL almost effortless.
This saw features the STIHL Easy2Start™ system that makes starting this model really easy. In addition, the exclusive Quick Chain Adjuster lets the operator adjust the chain tension without tools, and the toolless fuel and oil caps make it fast and easy to keep this unit fueled and ready to go.
STIHL recommends replacement #3636 (63 PMC3 55) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 16" 3005 000 4813 Ematic™ guide bar combination.
- Easy2Start™ system (E)
- Exclusive toolless Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) for fast and easy chain adjustment (B)
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain. STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Ematic™ Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System is designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second. Can be manually activated or activated by inertia, if the kickback force is sufficient.
- Front Hand Guard designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort. (Heated handle available on STIHL Arctic™ versions).
- Protected Spark Plug – protected, yet easy to change.
- Large Starting Handle is easy to grip.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury, as well as providing wide area for foot placement during starting.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact, and are corrosion-resistant.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Toolless Fuel and Oil Caps require no tools to open or tighten. Cap retainers help keep cap from being lost.
- ElastoStart™ starter handle
- Lightweight 14" bar (3005 000 7409)
- STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Mini guide bar and STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ Narrow chain (PMN)
- Displacement: 35.2 cc (2.15 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.0 bhp (1.5 kW)
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 oz. (470 cc)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 6.8 oz. (200 cc)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8 in. PMC3
- Recommended Range of Guide Bar Lengths: 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm) STIHL Rollomatic®